Wasagymnasium’s day care (TAB) offers your children meaningful leisure activities through games, fun and exercise, as well as supervised study time to do homework in a calm learning atmosphere or prepare for tests.
- 11.55 / 12.45 / 1.40 p.m.: lunch, leisure
- 1:45 p.m.: pre-study time
- 2:25 p.m.: main study time; leisure after completing what needs to be prepared for teaching subjects and tests
- 3:20 p.m : leisure, post-study time or tutorial, creative offers
- 4:10 p.m.: leisure, post-study time or tutorial, creative offers
- 5:00 p.m.: End of day care
We make sure that children who spend the whole afternoon with us – i.e. who stay in the TAB until 5 p.m. – do all the homework and still have time to play together.
We strive for good cooperation with the parents of the children entrusted to us. If you have specific concerns or problems, please contact the relevant educators who look after your child during study and leisure time, or with the daycare manager.
- Group 1, 1 D: Esser
- Group 2, 1 C: Schiller
- Group 3, 2 C: Breunig, Stieger, Streicher, Wallach
- Group 4, 1 B: Fleisch
- Group 5, 3rd classes, 1st half: Jana, Roth, Wallach
- Group 6 (white), 1 A: Silberbauer
- Group 7, 2 B: Froneberg, Magnani
- Group 8, 2 A: Kidery
- Group 9, 3rd classes, 2nd half + 4. Klassen: Böck, Golser, Gamperl, Pechmann